Many healthcare providers have successfully completed stage one (1) and collected their incentive payments, now those same providers are working to complete the next stages of meaningful use which will include much more rigorous requirements. All the stages lead up and prepare each healthcare provider for the ultimate conclusion, improved patient outcomes.
NetGreene Solutions specializes in Healthcare IT inactivates. From implementation of some of the world leaders in Electronic Medical Records (EMR) to national healthcare reform mandates, NetGreene can partner with you and your team to lead your healthcare organization to success. We are one of few companies that have a Clinical Informaticist on staff who is assigned to every meaningful use engagement and EMR implementation. We have over seventeen (17) years of combined Healthcare IT experience.
Our meaningful use services include:
- Approaches to capturing Clinical Quality Measurement (CQM) data
- Audit preparation assistance
- Dedicated Clinical Informaticist project resource
- Future planning of your EMR and HIT systems
- Governance strategies
- Patient portal and secured electronic communications implementation
- Physician-hospital alignment, ACO, and HIE readiness strategies
- Project management
- Readiness evaluation, gap analysis, and customized need assessment
- Security risk assessments
- Self-certification of systems under the 2014 certified EHR technology (CEHRT) standard
Call NetGreene today at 1-855-979-9007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us to help your organization reach success!